PDA

View Full Version : We've always liked a cross through ball

alisa
03-21-2014, 02:40 AM
More post, more doors line unsolved, more refraction. Game's visual variability has become greatly improved, many goals are uncontrollable factors is determined by the participant.You feel the need to pass more improvements. No pass "live" in the clear and precise feel. Long pass should feel more beautiful, and pass the velocity should be faster. Passing just isn't always "Cheap FIFA Coins (http://www.cheapfifacoins2u.co.uk/)" series, focus, and this year obviously smaller than the opposite elements of the overall game.

"FIFA 14" is my personal favorite improved teammate AI. If the attack , It's my job to have a quite a few options. Very clever players find themselves neutral, non-stop demands pass. We've always liked a cross through ball, but also in "FIFA 14" isn't obvious in even stubborn Image with it. However, with this as with his teammates with this pass is definitely very smart moves, pass the ball to create me feel happy satisfaction with the same goal.

Even though this optimized AI also fully reflected inside defense , but I feel a greater role when attacking.Recently, "FIFA" series has been around encouraging smart positional attack , but for action to boost would be more suitable to stimulate counterattack.Fun and Great fut 14 coins uk news in here, please look after everyone enough time.Thanks a lot! uoi80sl