PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United started the new Premiership season with three failures

alisa
10-13-2014, 08:25 AM
Because of health reasons, C Ronaldo got an uncommon chance to rest through the national team match time. Although Portugal striker has become the total core in solid Madrid, but CR7 has previously repeatedly stated that he desired to get back to Man utd, within the Daily Post interview, Fifa 14 Coins (http://www.fifacoins14fast.com/),C Ronaldo expressed his yearning for that Old Trafford again .

"We all know I love Man utd, Man utd has been in my mind, I've said many times, where I own a lot of friends, there are a surprising amount of fans, I really hope sometime soon I can get back to the Old Trafford. I will have an extremely happy time at Real Madrid, though the the next thing we are able to not predict, but I must say i want to immerse from the love like sweet with Man utd."

Manchester United started the new Premiership season with three failures, this C Ronaldo said:. "Remember that, Man utd is definitely an good team, I'm pretty sure its future will be as great as before, but life you will discover always fluctuations. Last season they played it is a shame. However the purchase of Di Maria and Falcao is correct signing, the c's becomes stronger. Falcao is really a competitive player having a top strength. I really hope Man utd can enjoy better. "

Earlier this week, C Luo was titled with MVP by UEFA, the award will be based upon the player's performance in last season, like the national team and club competitions, voted by 54 football reporters from various The european union. Selection can be quite fair, however the German "Football Emperor" Beckenbauer expressed his dissatisfaction.Wrote in the column article for that Deutsche Presse-Agentur, Beckenbauer criticized for C Los winning: "In recent times UEFA usually squeeze trophy award on the same 'suspect': Messi or C Ronaldo." pio878h